It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
5 Years App.Cat - 1 Year Lounge
We started the Lounge because Facebook serves crap Martinis and is too noisy to communicate, learn, and share in a civil manner.
A hefty 1200 contributors and readers make this a great place for App.Cat aficionados. Help us by actively participating in discussions. Grab a drink and grow with us!
Welcome to the Lounge
Thousands of posts are at your disposal to find quick answers to questions others have asked before.
Use the search box
to find the answer to anything.
Also our Knowledge Base
lists hundreds of expertly written articles. Enjoy!
How to ADD Facebook Wall Posts directly into your App's News Feed.
How to ADD a Facebook Wall Posts directly into your Apps News Feed.
1. Go to the Business Facebook Page.
2. In the Admin Panel you'll notice a link "See All". Run you mouse over and look in the status bar and you will notice a url like: https://www.facebook.com/notifications?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
. Then copy the link location. PC users - RIGHT CLICK over link for menu and click "Copy Link Location". Paste in word or text editor.
3. Open App.Cat Pro, click on NEWS, then "Automatic News RSS" option.
4. Scroll down to "My Own RSS FEED" and Paste: http://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&format=rss20
in the space provided.
5. Replace the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX with the 15 digits at the of the Facebook Notification Code.
6. Then click YES and you're done.Do you AGREE
this is a wonderful way of helping App Owners add content to their App? Do you LIKE?