It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
5 Years App.Cat - 1 Year Lounge
We started the Lounge because Facebook serves crap Martinis and is too noisy to communicate, learn, and share in a civil manner.
A hefty 1200 contributors and readers make this a great place for App.Cat aficionados. Help us by actively participating in discussions. Grab a drink and grow with us!
Welcome to the Lounge
Thousands of posts are at your disposal to find quick answers to questions others have asked before.
Use the search box
to find the answer to anything.
Also our Knowledge Base
lists hundreds of expertly written articles. Enjoy!
PUSH Notifications - TIPS!!!
- ONLY send one notification no more than once every hour or it will be classed as SPAM.
- Keep the message really short and to the point.
- Chose a good day and think about the time to send your message depending on what you have to offer.
- Experiment with times. For example some restaurants might show better results for Lunch Special Messages or 2 for 1 coffee deals at 9 am so people can invite others which requires some planning. Others could profit from sending a message just before lunch at around 11am when "lone diners" are really hungry...
- Offer a bonus for showing them your Message. This way you can measure the success of this campaign method and condition them to pay attention to your announcements.
- If you include an offer/discount place a reasonable limit to it. For example: Buy 1 Coffee Get 1 Free for the first 50 customers after 10 am today!
- Don't repeat yourself in the message - you only have 115 characters to use for your message. Be clear and precise! Test the wording with some friends for their suggestions and ideas.