Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Years App.Cat - 1 Year Lounge
We started the Lounge because Facebook serves crap Martinis and is too noisy to communicate, learn, and share in a civil manner.
A hefty 1200 contributors and readers make this a great place for App.Cat aficionados. Help us by actively participating in discussions. Grab a drink and grow with us!
New here? This is Support on Steroids! Click to read how the Lounge works...
Welcome to the Lounge
Thousands of posts are at your disposal to find quick answers to questions others have asked before.
Use the search box to find the answer to anything.

Also our Knowledge Base lists hundreds of expertly written articles. Enjoy!
For security reasons -and to provide transparency to non customers- this forum does not use your App.Cat login. Log in here using your previous Lounge password or a social network id to see all topics.
Click to read how the Lounge works...

SEO - Search Engine Optimization

JavierPierottiTrollJavierPierottiTroll Walk-in Posts: 32
I wonder If we can apply some of the things we do on a normal web site when is about Search Engine Optimization, in our AppCat apps?

Thanks

Comments

• ToddGoldsteinToddGoldstein Bouncer, Bar Keep Posts: 695
    Show them the tutorial video for InstantApp. It has a super impressive segment that shows why Google favors App.Cat and how clients can finally be found thanks to App.Cat. Let me know if you think this segment would deserve to be a separate, autonomous video for your pitching needs.
  • appyappy Lounge Lizzard Posts: 8
    @ToddGoldstein, that would bee great if you could make a separate video specially focused on why Google favours Instantapp. Every customer really latches onto this fact in the video, especially the small business owners who are also fighting off the SEO bandits out there who charge ridiculous amounts to confuse and not really add any benefit to their customers. Instantapp has everything going for it, the fact we work on all devices and Google friendly. WOW. Great job guys.
  • AlainAlain Lounge Lizzard Posts: 111
    @ToddGoldstein, This is something we need more information about. We look for our apps in google and doesn't come out. Maybe I need to change some things, but don't know what.
  • BenBen Bouncer Posts: 334
    Google can take a bit of time to recognise our SEO - so your app won't appear as #1 straight away. It may take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to 1-2 months. Google is slow, much like their Android devices ;)
  • scfreelyscfreely Lounge Lizzard Posts: 36
    To enhance the SEO, we might need to consider the backlink as well, for example put the App's URL in social media, blog/website's meta tag. etc

Bear in mind, one day Appcat's name will be appeared everywhere in google due to massive apply for the Apps. By then, may be the team will have to readjust the position for both white label and others. My two cents. :)
  • BenBen Bouncer Posts: 334
    Back linking is very important.... so the more you link to your app (forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc) the better your ranking will be!