Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Years App.Cat - 1 Year Lounge
We started the Lounge because Facebook serves crap Martinis and is too noisy to communicate, learn, and share in a civil manner.
A hefty 1200 contributors and readers make this a great place for App.Cat aficionados. Help us by actively participating in discussions. Grab a drink and grow with us!
New here? This is Support on Steroids! Click to read how the Lounge works...
Welcome to the Lounge
Thousands of posts are at your disposal to find quick answers to questions others have asked before.
Use the search box to find the answer to anything.

Also our Knowledge Base lists hundreds of expertly written articles. Enjoy!
For security reasons -and to provide transparency to non customers- this forum does not use your App.Cat login. Log in here using your previous Lounge password or a social network id to see all topics.
Click to read how the Lounge works...

App.Cat for iPad - LIVE now!

2»

Comments

• MichelleCraigMichelleCraig Lounge Lizzard Posts: 101
    @Apspro
    You might want to enter iOS7 into the search window at the the top of the page. There has be ALOT of back n forth over iOS7. Personally, I did not install it. I learned a long time ago not to do anything within the first 60-90 days of any new Apple release. It has messed my stuff more than once! hahaha
    Good Luck with it! Fingers crossed for you... :)>-
  • ToddGoldsteinToddGoldstein Bouncer, Bar Keep Posts: 695
    @Apspro Nope. No problem at all. You might be trying to access AC from an old link. Maybe you bookmarked it or made a Homescreen Clip that points to an old URL.
    Just go to http://app.cat/go
    Then use your user name and password.
    Oh. My. Gawd... Really? @ToddGoldstein, that is all it would take? I am definitely remembering that! I chalked it up to being an iOS thing. Thank You!
    ***Shaking My Blonde Locks In Disbelief!!!*** :-O
  • ApsproApspro Lounge Lizzard Posts: 26
    I tried but still no luck to login AC :-/ maybe have to wait until Apple fix the BUGs :-S I am using Chinese version,or maybe I should try English version,let's see....
    @Apspro
    Maybe you should give the English version a try.
    Also, delete all cookies and stuff before trying again. Maybe that will help...
  • BenBen Bouncer Posts: 334
    iOS upgrades can sometimes break installed apps (like App.Cat) - just add it to your homescreen again and it should be all good.
  • ApsproApspro Lounge Lizzard Posts: 26
    Guess what. It's working now . As Ben mentioned here, so I tried to add App.Cat to my home screen which I never did it before and it works perfectly now. But if I just go to http:// app.cat/go and use my user name and my password then I still couldn't loggin which it was working before I upgraded to iOS 7. So if anybody have same problem then just go to http://app.cat/go and add it to iPad home screen, then you login App.cat from there! It solved my big problem which has been bother me these days, awesome,Ben, thank you so much for the good point to help me out!