Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Years App.Cat - 1 Year Lounge
We started the Lounge because Facebook serves crap Martinis and is too noisy to communicate, learn, and share in a civil manner.
A hefty 1200 contributors and readers make this a great place for App.Cat aficionados. Help us by actively participating in discussions. Grab a drink and grow with us!
New here? This is Support on Steroids! Click to read how the Lounge works...
Welcome to the Lounge
Thousands of posts are at your disposal to find quick answers to questions others have asked before.
Use the search box to find the answer to anything.

Also our Knowledge Base lists hundreds of expertly written articles. Enjoy!
For security reasons -and to provide transparency to non customers- this forum does not use your App.Cat login. Log in here using your previous Lounge password or a social network id to see all topics.
Click to read how the Lounge works...

Which PHONE do you or your customers use most?

EricEdgeEricEdge Lounge Lizzard Supreme Posts: 274
edited October 2012 in Sell

Which PHONE do you or your customers use most?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• ToddGoldsteinToddGoldstein Bouncer, Bar Keep Posts: 695
    iPhone
    Holy expletive. Thank goodness we just integrated Droidswami into App.Cat to guarantee total Android bliss. Our server stats show more iOS but it's tipping...
  • EricEdgeEricEdge Lounge Lizzard Supreme Posts: 274
    Android
    Yeah, in Australia there is a huge shift to Android - in particular Samsung Galaxy 3. Even with the new iPhone 5, I know of iPhone users jumping ship. It has amazed me, hence my interest in getting to know the Android system and what all the excitement is all about.

I now have an iPhone 4, 4S & 5, Samsung Galaxy 2 & 3 and an iPad 2 and the new iPad (not including a couple of pc's) so I can be sure that Apps work on ALL devices. (I certainly don't suggest everyone do what I do).

I'm just passionate about App.Cat and it's future and want to be a reliable source of inspiration and as well back-up the team by noticing any issues before the rest of the world becomes aware of them. My hope is that App.Cat continues for many years to come. I maybe in a little place down-under called Australia - but my passion App.Cat is huge.

So App.Cat know there are many people out there you may not be aware of that really do care about your success. Keep up your amazing work. Cheers, Eric Edge of EDGEZONE.
  • ToddGoldsteinToddGoldstein Bouncer, Bar Keep Posts: 695
    iPhone
    At App.Cat headquarters here in Barcelona and Las Vegas we have a combined 80 devices on which we test. It's a nightmare, really. But it makes us extremely proud to be the only ones who provide such an integrated app making solution AND experience.

When I unboxed Samsung Galaxy 3 last week to try our our new SpeedSplitter Code I had a moment of confusion because I really liked how App.Cat apps look and work on that device. From our previous support center correspondence you know quite well how I used to feel about Android...
    Android
    I like to think that we're ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. And know what I know... I understand ONLY SOME of the challenges you and your team have been through.

Yes you're right @ToddGoldstein about the Samsung Galaxy 3 with the new SpeedSplitter Code - works great and looks impressive.

Thanks for ALL the recent modifications I've suggested - it's makes me happy you're listening and willing to take action when it's important.

P.S. Thanks for changing the Username.
  • SarahSkinnyGoldSarahSkinnyGold Cigarette Girl Posts: 99
    Android
    OK. Enough of the hugging. I'm still using our old Nexus 1 for Droid testing along with my 2 year old iPod touch and an iPhone 4S. Though, when at client's places I get to use all sorts of weird contraptions. Apps always look great on them. Never much thought about how and why that is. Just liked it. But I guess 80 test devices at App.Cat would kinda answer that...
    Android
    Android - back in the lead lol :)]
  • CamillaCamilla Bar Keep Posts: 9
    iPhone
    And it's tied again!
    Android
    That's funny Claudia "Moonshine" Bowminster lol
  • joemadden1941joemadden1941 Lounge Lizzard Posts: 110
    I am finding as many Androids as iphones. I have had a iphone since the first one came out and am a loyal fan, but after this IOS6 deboggle the android bares looking into next time. I'll bet Steve would be ferious. Will the apps work on any phone with email and web capability, now?
    Android
    Yes @joemadden1941. Apps work on all Smartphones, iPhone, Tablets and iPads.
  • BenBen Bouncer Posts: 334
    iPhone
    iPhone all the way!!
  • anselmoanselmo Gawker Posts: 112
    Android
    Android